Our mission is to empower school going children; through enrolling children without any form of formal education into public schools and organizing programmes and activities which are geared towards imparting knowledge and enhancing their talent development process.
Child-2-School seeks to achieve this by scouting on community basis for children within the age range of 8 to 17, who have not had the chance to have an education. These children would be enrolled into their community public schools at the beginning of every academic year. This will be coupled with occasional community based empowerment programmes and volunteering activities, which are geared at aiding the children unleash their talents and potentials to be problem solvers in their communities. These programmes will be organized not only for the selected children but for their respective schools to aid every child also have the opportunity to develop their talents. Child-2-School seeks to create a platform for any individual who wishes to contribute to the development of these children and their society to do so by volunteering in schools or other empowerment oriented activities according to their level of knowledge and experiences.
We seek to instill in every child the essence of the acquisition of knowledge and to inspire and empower them to develop their potentials and use them for the betterment of the society.
The objectives of Child-2-School are to:
· Provide basic education to the illiterate section of children in communities.
· Provide educational scholarships to less privileged children in schools.
· Organize forums, seminars, volunteering activities and camps to empower children to unleash their potentials and talents through the development of self-confidence.
· Create educational responsiveness/awareness among the local communities. Contribute to the stability of a country and a continent where every child can have access to education and contribute to development.
· Raise funds through donations or subscription and other means and invest the money or make expenditure in such a manner that will promote the attainment of the aims and objectives of the Child-2-School.